What Are The Uses Of Solar Energy Systems?
Solar energy systems are used in many fields from hot water production to electrical energy generation.
Some of them are as follows:
- Hot water supply,
- House heating,
- House cooling,
- Obtaining steam,
- Plant, fruit, vegetable, etc. drying,
- Electricity generation
- Hydrogen production,
- Desalination of sea water
What are the Advantages of Solar Energy?
- It is a renewable energy source that is abundant and inexhaustible.
- It is clean and safe…
- It does not have environmentally polluting wastes such as smoke, gas, carbon monoxide, sulfur and radiation.
- It is suitable for local applications. It can be used almost anywhere requiring energy.
- It is not a foreign-dependent source, making it a source independent of possible economic crises.
- Its operating expenses are extremely low
Aluminum is the most ideal metal used in the constructions of solar fields, given its high corrosion resistance and long service life.
With our automation investment in solar panel frame production, we produce standard quality products via mass production. With our domestic manufacturer status certificate, we enable panel manufacturers to benefit from domestic production incentives. We also provide aluminum supply services for major solar panel manufacturers in Turkey.
OUR PRODUCT LINES
- Solar Panel Constructions
- Solar Panel Frames
- Solar Panel Roof Transport Systems
- Aluminum Load-Bearings in Terrain Group Solar Panels